Device for selective voltage measurements
- Selective alternating voltage /
frequencies to be set:
305 | 370 | 450 | 550 | 675 | 825 | ... | 5060 Hz - FMX 2
2.04 | 2.52 | 2.53 | 4.15 | 5.06 kHz - Sk 11 / AZL
- Broad-band voltage measurement
- Direct voltage
Input resistance: 200 kOhm
Display: LCD with backlighting
Measuring error: Operating temperature range: -20°C to 55°C
Power supply: 2 batteries 1.5 V or rechargeable batteries 1.2 V (Baby/R14)
IP code: IP 54
Dimensions with handle (WxHxD): 170 x 145 x 155 mm
Weight: 1.5 kg, batteries included
Technology- The Tester SICO 1214-FMX is suitable for acceptance/reconstruction tests and inspection and fault location in cable transmission links of the audio frequency transmission system FMX 2 / SbL 60 and axle counters with rail contact Sk 11 (SEL type).
- The device replaces the formerly used FMX 2-setting device.
- Selective voltage measurements allow e. g. test and setting the FMX 2 transmitter output level in which several channels can simultaneously be active.
- The device has a microcontroller. In addition to selective alternating voltage, it also measures direct voltage and frequency.
- The robust housing, wide operating temperature range and the simple, menu-assisted operation by keys and displayed information make the device especially suitable for operating and maintenance tasks.
Delivery- Tester SICO 1214-FMX
- Carrying bag
- 2 Measuring lines with 4 mm safety plug
- 2 Test probes
- 2 Clip terminals with tongs
- 2 rechargeable batteries type C (Baby/R14)
- Acceptance test certificate 3.1 according BS EN 10204