- Trailing factor test
DataTest and measuring
- Trailing factor
- Auxiliary phase voltage and phase current
- Limited attraction voltage of the track phase
- Limited attraction current of the track phase
- Limited trailing voltage of the track phase
- Limited trailing current of the track phase
- Contact testing
Operating temperature range: 0°C ... 40°C
Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
Power: 25 W
Dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 140 x 240 mm
Weight: 4 kg
Technology- The SICO 1225 is suitable for testing Siemens two-layer and three-layer motor-driven relays.
- Fully automatic measurement procedure with LCD indication of the trailing factor and measuring results.
- Exclusion of subjective measuring errors.
- Simple handling with 3-key operation.
- Detection function of two-layer and three-layer motor-driven relays.
- Compact for the mobile use.
Delivery- Tester SICO 1225
- 1 Tool bag
- Cable for motor-driven relay
- Sensor cable
- Net cable
- Acceptance test certificate 3.1 according BS EN 10204