Tester for Siemens vane relays
SICO 1225 GS3
- Testing of two and three layer vane relays by Siemens
- Trailing factor test
Test and measuring
- Trailing factor and decay time
- Auxiliary phase voltage and auxiliary phase current
- Limited attraction voltage of the track phase
- Limited attraction current of the track phase
- Limited trailing voltage of the track phase
- Limited trailing current of the track phase
- Contact testing
- Trailing factor at different positions of the motor axis with automatic axis rotation and storage of the minimum of the measured trailing factors
Operating temperature range: 0°C ... 40°C
Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
Power: 25 W
Dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 140 x 240 mm
Weight: 4 kg
- The SICO 1225 GS3 is suitable for testing Siemens two-layer and three-layer vane relays.
- Fully automatic measurement procedure with LCD indication of the trailing factor, the decay time (alarm message in case it is >280ms) and measuring results.
- Exclusion of subjective measuring errors.
- Simple handling with 3-key operation.
- Detection function of two-layer and three-layer vane relays.
- Selects the number of measurements by the age of the vane relay
- Compact for the mobile use.
- Tester SICO 1225 GS3
- 1 Tool bag
- Cable for motor-driven relay
- Sensor cable
- Net cable
- Acceptance test certificate 3.1 according BS EN 10204
Signal Concept GmbH
Since its founding in 1993 Signal Concept GmbH has specialised in measuring and testing instruments for railway signalling and safety systems. In the meantime we deliver our products to many clients on the national and foreign markets.
Signal Concept unites product developing, producing, adjusting, and selling at...