The rail clip contacts are excellent for axle resistance measurement / dropout tests on track circuits
This product is recommended accessory for the following devices:
- - Resistor Unit for Axle Resistance Measurement SICO 1107
- - Insulation Fault Locator SICO 3017 ISKO
- - Service unit SICO 2056 PEGA
- - Selective Multimeter SICO 2061 KS
DataLength of connecting line: 900 mm
Connecting line resistance: < 9 mOhm
Operating temperature range: -30°C ... +70°C
Technology- Rail clip contact SZ 1103 permits the quick and safe connection of electrical testing instruments to rails.
- Rail clip contact is excellent for axle resistance measurement / dropout tests on track circuits.
- It can be installed on any exposed rail profile.
- Rail clip contact is installed on the rail foot without any tools.
- A specially shaped contact tip is pressed to the rail foot at constant high pressure. This ensures reliable contact despite thick rust on the rail and during normal train service.
- Rail clip contact can optionally be connected via integrated lead with 4 mm plug.
- On request, the rail clip contacts is available with built-in isolating capacitor (to isolate the traction current portion up to 60 Hz).
Delivery- Rail Clip Contact SZ 1103